sexta-feira, 25 de março de 2011

AULA DE INGLÊS


                           Teacher: Emanuel Luna 
                           Email: teacheremanuel@hotmail.com.br
                                Text: SUZANNE

Imagens do google
1I was nineteen years old then. I was at a dinner that my 2parents were giving for an important man from some African country. 3There were at least 600 people at the hotel and there was Suzanne 4sitting across the room. When our eyes met, I knew it was for real. 5I told my brother Frank, “That girl is beautiful and I’m sure she’s looking at me too.”
6Frank told me I was dreaming that she was looking at him. But I knew better. I found out she was the 7sister of a good friend of mine. I asked her sister to introduce us, and from the moment we met we stayed 8together most of the evening. It was the evening before Halloween and we walked around and around the 9hotel– we just couldn’t say good night. It felt so right. Just before she left, she asked me, “So what’s on your 10mind?” That really confused me because that’s usually my question. I just came out and told her. I said, “I ant you to be my girlfriend.” It lasted three years.


DICTIONARY
at least : no mínimo \ across : do outro lado \ for real : prá valer \ to find out : descobrir
to introduce : apresentar \ most of : a maior parte de \ to last : durar

(1,0 point eacht) (*READ - ANSWER - COPY - SEND) (leia - Responda - Copie - Envie)
        
       Name: ________________________________________ Number: ______
A) Simplifique as linhas 1 e 2:
B) Qual o significado da frase em negrito da linha 4?
C) E qual a conclusão do autor na frase da linha 5?
D) Como foi a estratégia de aproximação aplicada nas linhas 6,7,8
E) Como o autor classifica sua ligação afetiva no texto?
1. Haviam…………pessoas no hotel;
     (   ) a) seiscentas;
     (   ) b) pelo menos;
     (   ) c) N.D.A estão corretas;
     (   ) d) até;
 2. What’s the author describing?
     (   ) a) an occasion when he fell in love;
     (   ) b) a dinner party;
     (   ) c) a Halloween party;
     (   ) d) a girl he once met;
3. The author ___________.
     (   ) a) eventually got married to the girl;
     (   ) b) is still the girl’s boyfriend;
     (   ) c) gave up the girl because of his brother;
     (   ) d) broke up with the girl when he was 22;
4. Where did the author and the girl first meet?
     (   ) a) in some African country;
     (   ) b) at a hotel;
     (   ) c) at a dinner offered to his parents;
     (   ) d) at a Halloween party;
5. Why did the author get confused?
     (   ) a) Because his friend introduced him to her sister.
     (   ) b) Because he realized morning was coming already.
     (   ) c) Because he didn’t expect the girl to make him say what he was thinking.
     (   ) d) Because it was warm, although the next day would be Halloween.
*(RACS)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário